atarionline.pl Kupię magnetofon z Turbo Blizzard lub samą płytkę do montażu - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthorMatthewNS
    • CommentTime15 May 2017

Jak w temacie. Kupię magnetofon z turbo Blizzard albo samą płytkę do montażu.

Mam dwa magnetofony z turbo. Jeden Turbo 2000, drugi z K.S.O. Turbo 2000. Niestety współpraca KSO T2000 ze stacją dysków to dramat bo KSO zgłasza się jako D. Niby poprzez jeden z programów (nie pamiętam już ktory) z Kartridża KSO można kopiować z dysku na kasetę w turbo ale mam z tym same kłopoty. Pamiętam jeszcze z 88 roku jak miałem XC12 z Blizzardem to kopiowanie dysk-turbo i turbo-dysk było bezproblemowe.
    • 2: CommentAuthorbaktra
    • CommentTime15 May 2017

If you have your Turbo 2000 data recorder that uses the COMMAND signal to switch to the turbo mode, you can try installing a little switch that would connect the COMMAND signal to GND instead of the COMMAND SIO output. Data recorder will be permanently in turbo mode and you will be able to read/write turbo blizzard.
    • 3:

CommentAuthorIron
    • CommentTime15 May 2017

Mam jedno padnięte CA12 więc płytkę mogę wyjąć.
    • 4: CommentAuthorMatthewNS
    • CommentTime16 May 2017

@Iron chętnie kupię. Najchętniej cały magnet, będzie mi łatwiej przemontowac płytkę do mojego. Proszę podaj cenę mejlem.
    • 5: CommentAuthorMatthewNS
    • CommentTime16 May 2017 zmieniony

@baktra Is it mean that Turbo 2000 is somehow "compatible" with Blizzard?
    • 6: CommentAuthorbaktra
    • CommentTime16 May 2017 zmieniony

@MatthewNS

Yes, the basic principle is the same. The only difference is switching the data recorder to turbo mode.

Blizzard does it by forcing logical 0 on the DATA OUT SIO pin.

Turbo 2000 (Lower-Silesian, Czechoslovak, Turbo 2000F) does it by forcing logical 0 on the COMMAND SIO pin.

Of course, I am talking about Turbo 2000 (and its clones) that do not require connection to the joystick port.

These similarities are exploited by the Omicron Turbo.

The only concern is transfer speed. Some sloppy Turbo 2000 modifications are limited to 3500 bps, but Blizzard requires about 4000 bps. You can easily test your data recorder with Omicron Turbo and transfer speed > 4000 bps. If your T2000 recorder reads Omicron Turbo with that transfer speed, then it can handle Blizzard too.
    • 7: CommentAuthorMatthewNS
    • CommentTime17 May 2017

@baktra

Would you be so kind and send me a xc12 plug wires schema?
    I was trying to find some with google, but without success.
    • 8: CommentAuthorbaktra
    • CommentTime17 May 2017

It is a stanard SIO plug

XC12 uses only subset of the wires

DATA IN
    DATA OUT
    GND
    +5V/READY
    MOTOR CTRL
    AUDIO IN
    • 9: CommentAuthoratariki50
    • CommentTime18 May 2017

Wiem że to nie magnetofon, sam szukam "oryginalnego" UMaster ale może cię zainteresuje to.

->link<-

->link<-
    • 10: CommentAuthorMatthewNS
    • CommentTime18 May 2017 zmieniony

@baktra

Additional cable in my Xc12 turbo 2000 is connected to sio plug pin 7 (command) Can I simply change position of this cable from pin 7 to 4 or 6?
    • 11: CommentAuthorbaktra
    • CommentTime18 May 2017 zmieniony

@MatthewNS

Yes, it should work. If you do so, your data recorder will be always in turbo mode and capable of reading Turbo Blizzard. On the other hand, you won't be able to read normal (600 bd, FSK) records.

But the original GND wire (if it was there before) must stay.
    • 12: CommentAuthorMatthewNS
    • CommentTime18 May 2017

@baktra

One of GND pin is free. I will move CMD to this one.
    I'll check this later and share my experiences tomorrow. Thanks