atarionline.pl 18 Color Demo - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime7 Oct 2010 zmieniony

Czy ktos pamieta jeszcze eksperymenty Gonzo z maksymalna liczba kolorow w linii? Obrazek testowy z 17 kolorami w linii tutaj:

->link<-

Teraz Exin zabral sie za podobny eksperyment, uzyskal 18 kolorow:

Well, here's a nice treat. 18 colors per rasterline. No rastersplits. (I was too lazy to pixel more than one letter, also with rastersplits, i could do like 5 additional changes to the background, or swap a few of them, so there could be another 5 unique colors. Althrough, since there are only 8 shades per color, and some colors look very similar to each other, i guess i would rather limit myself to a fixed palette with like ....18 colors or something and occassionally shade one of them for some sky like background.)

->link<-

• 2:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime24 Oct 2010

I kolejny update grafiki Exina:

Here's another testpic in that "18" or "19" color mode....

->link<-

oraz nowy obrazek, z powiekszeniem detali:

->link<-

Very interesting. A question: Is this in bitmap (Graphics 15) or charmap (Graphics 12/Antic 4) mode?

If it's in Charmap, then it's similar to a mode I have supported in my newest ICE editor, a mode I've called Super IRG 2. It allows for display of 23 colors, 16 colors per character cell, by flipping character sets and four color registers (708-711) each vblank. This is different from Bill Kendrick's Super IRG in that the color registers get flipped too.

The real question would be, is there anyway to modify GRAPH2FONT to work in modes such as this and others I've supported in my editor?
    • 4: CommentAuthorExin
    • CommentTime29 Oct 2010

It is in charmode. And it has nothing to do with interlace.

These are real colors.
    • 5:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime30 Oct 2010

The real question would be, is there anyway to modify GRAPH2FONT to work in modes such as this and others I've supported in my editor?

This is good question.

Tebe, how are you with that? :)
    • 6: CommentAuthorExin
    • CommentTime30 Oct 2010

I doubt he would let interlace into his editor. Or any "line interleave".

TEBE, if you read this, add the "9" color mode first, please. :)

-Exin
    • 7: CommentAuthortebe
    • CommentTime30 Oct 2010

G2F not support interlace

G2F = more colors without interlace
    • 8:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime30 Oct 2010

People assume that G2F is acronym for "graph to fonts"... which means you should be interested in all fonts modes :).

Synthpopalooza - try to talk to DearHorse from Belgium, he is working on some graphics editor - also for Atari XL/XE:

->link<-

He can be interested in supporting super-modes.