atarionline.pl Ghostly Goblins - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthornosty
    • CommentTime9 Jan 2011

Przypadkiem znalazlem taka gierke
    ->link<-

Jest dla mnie malo grywalna z powodu zle dobranej szybkosci przeciwnikow i zbyt wolnego strzelania (a na kompach NTSC jest pewnie jeszcze szybsza).
    Ale generalnie ciekawa proba portu... Grafika na pierwszy rzut oka spaprana, na drugi rzut tez, ale z pewnej odleglosci i po przyzwyczajeniu - ma swoj urok!

Pytanie: czy ktos wie jak daleko "w prawo" siega ta gra jesli chodzi o podobienstwo do oryginalu? Mi, mimo prob nie udalo sie dojsc dalej niz kilkanascie ekranow.
    • 2: CommentAuthorlhuven
    • CommentTime9 Jan 2011

Z takich pół-amatorskich klonów kojarzę "Belial" na Amidze - to ta liga co "Ghostly Goblins". Gra strasznie zjechana za słabą jakość wykonania, ale grywalna i ma swój urok:

• 3: CommentAuthors2325
    • CommentTime29 Dec 2015 zmieniony

Po wyłączeniu kolizji zabijają tylko stojące rośliny-węże i przepaście. Czasu wydaje się jednak za mało by gdzieś dalej dojść. Jest jeszcze trudniej niż w oryginale bo giniemy od jednego uderzenia zamiast dwóch. Gra jest prawdopodobnie w Basicu i sterowanie się zacina od czasu do czasu. Można zbierać jakieś pomarańczowe bloby (monety?). Top Score z góry ekranu to chyba podpucha. Tak jak napisano na czołówce - to tylko wersja demonstracyjna.

Po zajrzeniu do pliku widać tekst ukończenia CONGRATULATIONS YOU KILLED THE EVIL OGRE i to, że ta wersja składa się prawdopodobnie tylko z 2 etapów. Reszta tekstu to So how did you enjoy this Atari 8-bit PD demo version of the famous arcade game, Ghosts-n-Goblins? Good implementation? Nice graphics? Good sound & animation? Needs more work? Musical background? Less P/M flickery? Any criticisms? Send any questions/comments to: Gordon Kakegamic 319 N. Norah St. Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada P7C-4H39 Any feedback would be much appreciated! Watch for the Shareware release of the new Tetris clone
    First of all, thanks for downloading this demo game of the infamous arcade coin-op, Ghosts-n-Goblins. It's not a 100% conversion, but I personally think it does an above average job (you should see the IBM version, yuck!). Mind you, this is only a demo. I originally intended to program a full-scale game, but the work was toomuch for an individual like myself.This type of game with its multiple levels & characters is definitely ateam effort project. Believe me,creating the graphics, animation & sound is no easy feat. I managed to complete the first level before I decided I had enough. Not wanting to waste all that time & programmingeffort, I present it here as a demo. Who knows, if there's enough interest for a complete Shareware version, I just may program it. The Object of the Game: The first level is a game all its own,let alone the entire concept behind Ghosts-n-Goblins. The object is simple, hack & slash your way thru hordes of evil minions as you proceed to the lair of the evil ogre which is hidden deep within the forbidden forest. Once you successfully pry him out of his lair you must slay him before the mean mutha stomps you to death. Sound easy? Hah!
    As mentioned previously, this demo is not a 100% conversion of the coin-op. You'll notice some things absent & some things different. You start the game with 3 lives. Each›life has 5 armour layers. Every time›you collide with a meanie, you lose a›layer of armour. Obviously, the last›layer is your own flesh & blood (pink›colored). You'll love the skeletal›death effect.››There are no objeucts of point value in›this demo other than coins. Zombies›don't carry mystery baskets either.›Apparently, you are restricted to the›sword as your primary weapon, although›I did program in the other 4 different›types of weapons (shield, axe,›fireball, dagger). Again, I originally›had in mind a complete game, but not›so, thus we just work with the sword.›No big deal, right? Evil meanies include zombies, killer›crows (ravens?), man-eating spud-ball›spitting plants, an onery devil, flying›ghosts, dead spirits, and the evil›ogre, which wants to stomp on your›face. The ogre can withstand a beating›too, so you had better have good armour›protection to withstand a few blows of›your own.››Points aren't really my thing, but I›did include them in. Trying to›accomplish a game winning goal is a lot›more fun than collecting points.››One more thing, when you find the›ogre's lair, you must first get rid of›any other meanies flying around before›he'll come out and play.
    The Author and his Works:››Who me? Still programming the ol Atari›8-bit? Why not? I enjoy it, period.›Besides, I haven't seen anything new in›the PD for quite awhile now, so I›figure I make a move.››The game is written in Turbo Basic with›ML support. Graphics & P/M animation›were created with Envision, the›ultimate tool for game programmers. As›you play, you may notice the›occassional P/M flicker. I got the P/M›routine from an old Compute! book.›Believe it or not, the code is from Sid›Meier, author of F15 Strike Eagle. I'm›sure to program a new P/M system if›need be though.››My earlier, more primitive games›include Lone Eagle, Burger Chef, Critters and Alienoids. I also have›programmed a number of online games for›the Carina BBS system.››My current projects inclƒ}ude a shell›program for SpartaDOS that features an›'IBM style' windowing environment.›Also, I am near completion of Facetris, based on the game Faces..Tris III from›Spectrum Holobyte. Look for these soon!››Thanks again, & happy gaming!
    • 4:

CommentAuthorTheFender
    • CommentTime29 Dec 2015

Jak na TB - technicznie naprawdę niezłe.
    Szkoda, że autor nie dopracował paru kwestii tak aby było to wszystko bardziej grywalne.

Dla mnie każdy próba G'n'G na małe Atari ma swój urok :)