atarionline.pl Prince of Persia - help on the making - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthorw1k
    • CommentTime14 Oct 2011

here is a maybe new project:
    ->link<-

because C64 have new game:
    • 2:

CommentAuthorJacques
    • CommentTime14 Oct 2011 zmieniony

Not really a project yet, just more Jose's mock-ups and discussion already in 3 almost the same threads... Unfortunately long way to go for a conversion :-(
    José's screens seems Mockups but José screens are concepts that can work.
    The shit is that not having coders...
    I Always say when I know what I am saying (I have some coders behind that I ask, the sad is they don't have time...)

It is my mock-ups like you called them that are in some games that have coders and they work the way I thought, exactly.
    problem is that I may have coders that don't have time and the work is going very slowly.

I have dozens of this 'MOCKUPS', get me coders and you'll see if they aren't 'REAL PROOF OF CONCEPTS'!

Get me coders and you'll if my screens wouldn't be real games!...

And returning to PoP I have all things to get it work: Gfxs, sprites,... and there is possibility to have it like I posted.
    It seems there is someone interested. I am waiting his call.
    I hope he really calls me.
    • 4:

CommentAuthorKaz
    • CommentTime15 Oct 2011

Jose - if they have no time, try to spend your time on learning 6502 code and programming. Why not? Everything is possible and this can be faster way to make conversions you dream about.