atarionline.pl Something I saw today on you Tube - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

From another place:
    ->link<-

and the video:

I can't find pictures of this game screens on Google Images nor anywhere else.
    Could someone here try and see if it's my mistake.
    Really would like to try some PMGs underlays because I think this can be almost exactly ported into A8 Hi-resooltion and those exactly colours (from the video it seems that, at least, the ones shown are 100% exactly porting).
    • 2:

CommentAuthorJacques
    • CommentTime10 Sep 2012 zmieniony

The game is crap ;-) I know the purpose of retro look&feel, but hey, we have a lot of REAL retro games on A8 already! :-)
    I know it's crap but I just wanna do some screens with the grids and colour on A8 Hi-Resolution.
    Of course it's so simple that I can even paint it on G2F but I am a little lazy...
    It's not difficult because I can on G2F do a char and then copy/paste it all over the screen untill I have the screen all build.

What interest me more here it's that those Grids seems almost thinked for an A8 game just because PMGs underlays on the Grids would get even a more good looking than this iPhone game.
    Probably the idea of the gfxs and create a new game...