atarionline.pl Special music - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthoremkay
    • CommentTime25 Mar 2013 zmieniony

The tunes posted in this thread are very special , because the youtube "recognition" software accomplishes them as "Original" tunes.... thus it means, they fit very much into "real" music.

• 2: CommentAuthoremkay

Do you have something similar to post?
    • 3: CommentAuthoremkay

For a comparision, this one isn't recognized as "Original"

• 4: CommentAuthors2325
    • CommentTime25 Mar 2013

To jest jak zaraza i za którymś razem przestałem sprawdzać oryginał:

• 5:

CommentAuthortdc
    • CommentTime26 Mar 2013 zmieniony

Ze dwa lata temu ten system YouTube, kompletnie nie potrafił rozpoznać jaka to jest faktycznie muzyka i zgłaszał swoje prawa właściwie do wszystkiego.

Wtedy pojawiały się roszczenia dotyczące praw autorskich nawet w filmikach, które muzyki nie zawierały (!) oraz w takich w których były tylko jakieś dźwięki czy sygnały :P

Obecnie sytuacja się poprawiła bo system ten faktycznie poprawnie rozpoznaje tytuły utworów, jednak nie rozpoznaje różnic czyli wie jedynie, że zgadzają się mu nutki (nawet jeśli nie zgadzają się do końca).

I tu jest problem prawny, bo w Polsce tzw. cover jest legalny, czyli nutki się zgadzają lub zgadzają z grubsza, aranżacja jest inna więc wszystko jest ok. Nie wiem jak jest z tym w USA.

Ogólnie jeśli znamy autora muzyki z Atari lub nim jesteśmy to możemy do YT wysłać oświadczenie że zgodnie z Polskim prawem zrobiliśmy utwór który jest zainspirowany cudzym dziełem (cover) lub że mamy zgodę na publikację tego utworu. Powinni odpuścić i usunąć ostrzeżenie.
    • 6: CommentAuthoremkay
    • CommentTime26 Mar 2013

Hehe. I let it as it is.
    As it has something like a compliment, when the software recognizes the real tune even after using better POKEY sounding balance for the tune.

Thing on a spring, for example. It is a standard 4 voice tune. The "original" Tune is "Elk on a spring" ....

The "Don't Go" tune is most interesting, because one of them isn't recognized as "original", while the other one is "original" to the software. The notes and pattern are the same in the tunes. It' just the variation of sounds that makes it more recognizable for them.

For me, the goal is reached in those tunes. Because they use the "needed sound variations" and the pitch is recognizable for "music"....

Btw. Cats in the cradle.... I like the POKEY version more than the original ;)
    • 7: CommentAuthorwieczor
    • CommentTime26 Mar 2013 zmieniony

Covers are legal everywhere as far as I know - if you'll mention author of original music of course. Software for music recognition is basing usually on frequency analysis taking highest peaks in time - smart one will also analyze them relatively to each other to recognize melody played in different key. Smart, simple and effective - SoundHound for Android allowed me to find some titles even if I whistled (!!!) main melody. Frequency analysis is not so hard - everything depends on how smart will be your approach to data analysis and - of course - how big database of songs you have :)
    • 8: CommentAuthoremkay
    • CommentTime26 Mar 2013

"Soundhound" is created for recognizing known music just by some whistling.

Youtube would have hard times, if the recognition software just acts by someone whistling a song in his own video.

The recognition has become "sharper" to get a difference of a similar "tune" and a used "copyrighted" piece of music, as the both "don't go" videos show.