atarionline.pl New album POISON - Circus Bizarre (first four tracks) - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthorpoison
    • CommentTime19 Nov 2013

Hi,

there are first four tracks from my new album:)

->link<-

Enjoy! :)

POISON
    • 2: CommentAuthorxxl
    • CommentTime19 Nov 2013

Circus Riders of Hell - 10 points !!!
    • 3: CommentAuthorpowersoft
    • CommentTime28 Jan 2014

hallo poison,

this is markus (powersoft) from germany. also hallo to each one readng this post. I was very active in the 80ies and 90ies and had one of germanies biggest mailorder with alsoa huge pd store of mroe than 1.000 titels, imported many items from USA and was also the first importing the legendary polish games for atari.

I wrote for sevral magazines in germany like amc soft, zong and atari magazine and also relased my own magazines. now I am back in the scene and want to release a printed atari magazin in german and also release some cool stuff.

I am a child of the 80ies, so I love music tapes (MC)... I want to release tapes with pokey sound on it. so poison, or any other composer might be interst please get in touch with me through my email which is

8bit@proc-atari.de

I just listened to all four albums, and they are HUGE! I like them personally very very much.

all the best
    markus