atarionline.pl TURGENSYSTEM 8.4.13 - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthorErhlik
    • CommentTime26 May 2015

Witam mam pyt chce zgrac kilka gier na ŚWIEŻO na kasetę audio otóż mam ten program TURGENSYSTEM i jak go odpalam to wiadomo trzeba wrzucic daną grę xex ale nie wiem jak daje skonfigurować program aby przetworzył to na dane na kasete tzn jest AUDIO i WAWE- ktore musze kliknać? i jaka opcje wybrać w "input file type"? monolithic binary, binary, data, tokenized source czy basic??? i jaki plugin tzn turbo, turbo 2000 czy inny? tzn chodzi mi żeby na kasetę nagrać proszę o poprawne ustawienia dziekuje za wszelka pomoc
    • 2: CommentAuthorbaktra
    • CommentTime27 May 2015

Hello,

1. XEX Files are Atari DOS 2 binary files. Select "Binary file" in the input type field.

2. If you wish to create tapes in original format created by Atari, then select the "Standard" plugin. If you wish to exploit a data recorder with turbo modification, then select a plugin that matches the modification.

3. Go to the Windows Sound control panel and select sound scheme "No sounds" to prevent any disruptions. Then go to Windows volume control and make sure your sound volume is about 80%.

3. Connect your tape recorder to the output connector of your sound card and start recording.

4. In Turgen, click the "Generate audio directly" button to send signal to the sound card.