atarionline.pl Revenge of Magnus - Forum Atarum

Jeśli chcesz wziąć udział w dyskusjach na forum - zaloguj się. Jeżeli nie masz loginu - poproś o członkostwo.

• :
  • :

Vanilla 1.1.4 jest produktem Lussumo. Więcej informacji: Dokumentacja, Forum.

• 1: CommentAuthormono
    • CommentTime14 Mar 2021

Czy wiadomo kto zrobił muzykę do drugiej części dema Revenge of Magnus ->link<- i co to za utwór (jeśli to cover)? W ASMA nie ma :/
    • 2: CommentAuthormono
    • CommentTime14 Mar 2021

Dely podesłał już info, że to się pojawiło po raz pierwszy w Compy Shop Magazine 8/88: ->link<-
    • 3: CommentAuthorbaton
    • CommentTime14 Mar 2021

The Great Commandment - Camouflage
    • 4: CommentAuthormono
    • CommentTime14 Mar 2021

Dziękuję. Miło byłoby jeszcze znać autora covera na Atari.
    • 5:

CommentAuthorpirx
    • CommentTime14 Mar 2021

tak na ucho to benji soft
    • 6:

CommentAuthorDracon
    • CommentTime14 Mar 2021

Pierwszy raz było chyba w jakimś holenderskim lub niemieckim demie. :)
    Hmmm,

original version as already said "The Great Commandment" by Camouflage. A8 version most-likely by Benji Soft (S.Duesterhoeft and J.Schildmann) and Peter Sabath used the sound in his Compyshop 8/1988 intro:

->link<-

Nowadays S.Duesterhoeft uses the pseudonym Buddy-Soft and is composing sounds with RMT (and also converting MODs into RMT).
    • 8: CommentAuthormono
    • CommentTime15 Mar 2021

Thanks a lot Charlie! I've updated article in Atariki: ->link<-
    @mono: There is a small typo in Atariki, it says Compyshop magazine 8/99 instead of 8/1988.
    • 10: CommentAuthormono
    • CommentTime15 Mar 2021

Fixed. Thanks.
    • 11:

CommentAuthormiker
    • CommentTime20 Mar 2021

@CharlieChaplin: you mistake Stephan Duesterhoeft (Benji Soft member) with Christian Duesterhoeft (Buddy Soft). And Stephan changed his last name to Tauchert some time ago. Not sure if Stephan compose on Atari anymore.
    Ahhh yes, you are right Miker! But Duesterhoeft is such an uncommon name that I thought these two were one and the same person (which is not the case).